2011/06/08

A Wonderful Trip

    One month ago, I went to Wulai (烏來) with my friends. Although it was a rainy day, we still enjoyed the time and had a wonderful trip. We drove to Wulai (烏來) and had a delicious and big meal as our lunch. It was a local restaurant which has ordinary appearance but the waiter was warm-hearted and friendly. Besides, the meals are delicious and tasty. During the meal, we chatting with each other and shared those funny things that we had happened. Then, we went to the Wulaiold street (烏來老街) and took many pictures. After taking a rest, we decided to take the little train.  The train was low-speed but the appearance was colorful and cute. All of us was exciting and cheerful when taking it. Then we went to soak in the hot spring which is not far away from the Wulaiold street (烏來老街). The spa, hot spring and massage made us felt sleepy. We felt relaxing and comfortable. Before going back t home, we had mutton hot pot as our dinner at Xindian(新店). We ate a lot and enjoyed the meal. I really enjoyed the trip and was glad that I could have the chance to have a wonderful trip with my friend. I will keep those colorful memories in my mind and I hope we can have another marvelous trip as soon as possible! (249)

沒有留言:

張貼留言