2011/06/08

My Dear Grandpa

In February, my grandfather passed away because of pulmonary edema. My relatives including my uncle who lives in America came together to prepare his funeral. All my cousins stopped their school courses and asked for leave, wearing deep color clothes. Master came to our house to chant sutras; though the ceremony was long and hard, we still finished it smoothly.
Maybe I'm not the frandson who closed to my grandpa, but I still felt sad and unfortunate. My family and I went back to Hsinchu every new year. We used to talk to our grandparent happily. My grandpa gave each of us a big red envelope, symbolizing his love. In summer vacation, my brother and I spent two weeks in Hsinchu to stay with grandparent. My uncle took us to go hiking, shopping, letting off fireworks. My grandpa was always with us, teaching us some principles. In my grandpa's funeral, my cousin and I prepared a text of a speech to praise his life and miracle. My cousin read the English edition; I translated it into Chinese. We cried about our dear grandpa. also showed our respect to him. Each of my family memvers missed him. Maybe he left us forever; but will remember him forever, too.(209)

沒有留言:

張貼留言