2011/06/08

My College Life

We can have a try to do many things we never had done in the past in college; in different grands we have different goals to achieve.
In my first year, I joined the make-up mass organization. The lecturer brought lots of samples to us; everyone can work by those samples physically. I also made some good friends during this time; everyone was nice and friendly. In the end, I learned some technique about how to make-up. Lecturer told us you have to make your face better-looking and comfortable, not just put cosmetics on your face only. It's an interesting experience!
In my second year, I had a part-time job. It's a job to sell yogurt ice-cream in department store, also sell hot dogs and drinks. At the first time, I can't do the stuff in perfect way. I was tired and depressed. Back to school, lots of school assignments waited for me. Practice makes perfect! After a period made a great progress. During my part-time job and studying at the same time, I got good grades unexpectedly. Our teacher said“only crush your time, you will grasp every moment.”
I'm a junior student now, traveling is the goal I want to achieve. Some of my friends studied in different counties, visiting them is my wish. This purpose is not achieved yet, but I will finish it before the third year comes to end.(238)

沒有留言:

張貼留言