2011/06/06

Effects of Technology

Nowadays,life is getting easier than before. Some professors invented so many technology devices in order to improve people's living quality.They might didn't think about the result after their efforts.However,this situation about using technology could bring us many more side effects around. Following,this can be a big issue to talk to in my discussion. I'd like to choose two devices which is the most common for us.
First,I have to say that our mobile phone is the most frequent device in daily life. In the past,our mobile phone is just for calling and answering ans texting messages.Recently,people chasing for multi-functional ellphone named photography,social connecting for free,and fresh games;if not then eliminated through society competition.Therefore,many people would be anxious and helpless without their cellphone.Even some of them have to hold on their cellphone tightly in every second.This phenomenon called mobile phone addiction.People just addicted to technology unlimited.
Second,I choose the computer and laptop to talk to in this paragraph.As I said,people are attracted by technology and use them in unlimited way.In recent time,we all familiar with many social networking,such as Facebook,Twitter,Plurk and so on.Everyone is checking online no matter where they are in our 21st generation.Well,that's just for social networking websites but still less than playing online games for long hours.Many people are playing online games unisexly.He or she is addicted into games deeply and they even can sit in the Internet cafe for over 12 hours without eating anything but enjoy playing.I have to say that is definitely unhealthy and incorrect in routine.It would disrupt the life steps.There are many more important things you have to achieve.
To conclude,I'm not the person who addicted into playing online games via computer,but a little bit can't leave without my mobile phonetoo long in daily.I want to be myself example that two discussions I've got one.How serious about effects of technology we can image?This is the largest market place but also the first-degree situation now for us. (381)

沒有留言:

張貼留言