2011/06/06

Unforgettable trip

         Unforgettable trip
About one month ago, I share the most unforgettable of my experience in class. It was a vacation in summer when I was a little boy.
    When I was a teenager, I took a trip to Palau, it’s a country at Taiwan’s south-east, and this country compose by about 300 islets. What it famous are their beach and ocean view.
I still remember that amazing view. When I sat on the beach and face the boundless ocean. You will notice that you almost can’t separate the demarcation between ocean and sky. I was touched by this view, and I will never forget this moment when I see this view.
Besides, there is an other place is fun. It was called Jellyfish Lake. It place on a top of mountain, and it is a lake which full of jelly fish. When you snorkeling in the lake, you can touch jellyfishes when you swimming. If you hold them by both your hands, you’ll find that their smooth and soft. But, I don’t know some of them are toxic, and I hold them by hand a lot of time. Finally I was bitted by one of them, and I feel a little dizzy and atingle. I was so nervous so I ask guide right away, and he said this toxins is a kind of nervous toxic. Then he told me what I should do is pee on your wound. Eventually, I was recovered. Although I didn’t think this experience is a good one at that time, I think it is a funny story now and I never forget it.

words:268

沒有留言:

張貼留言