2011/05/02

Memorable Vacation

When I was studing in junior high school, I went to Beijing in China. Ivisited the Forbidden City and Bashang Plateau. It was surprising to me to know that there were roughly 8700 rooms inside the Forbidden City. Yellow is the color of the Emperor and hence almost roofs in the Forbidden City bear yellow glazed tiles, while the pillars were red. There were also many stone lion statues in front of the Palace. On the Bashang Plateau, I had the chance to ride a horse. In the evening, we made a campfire and roasted a whole lamb., and also enjoying the sight of the evening sky. At that time, I felt that I was inside a Planetarium, because there were no light pollution, and the stars were so bright and clear. Even till today, I still cannot forget about this memorable vacation of traveling Mainland.

沒有留言:

張貼留言