2011/04/12

Is the Fatness as a Problem

Is the Fatness as a Problem

Nowadays, the standard of the models, the flight attendants and even the soul mate are always the thin, slender and slim. Beauties are also symbolic these girls. Instead, the fat, fleshy, and round people are always as nobody and unimportant person. Even in the society the fatness is always one of the reasons that the boss may reject their job application. Is the fatness as a problem? In my experience the fatness is a problem. I started to learn the dance in my junior time. The teacher asked me to keep on a diet just because I am overweight in the standard: 48. So the fast-food, ice cream, and candy all kinds high calorie are far away from me. There are some reasons explain the fatness is problem on daily living, work, and especially the soul mate.

Daily living is either the main reason to become a fleshy person or the main reflection for fatness. If we like to eat the fast-food, the high calorie food, and seldom do exercise, our weight must increase in huge. For me, the fried chicken and nuts are kids my favorite food. And after the dancing classes, I prefer as a couch potato than go out with my brother for basketball. I do not suffer until the size of the dresses jump up one to two steps. The end is that I can’t dress beauty cloth any more. Even the shorts and vests are out of my list.

After the college time I started to find the part-time job to support my living cost. I try many chances, but the answers always under the sea. What is the problem? I ask myself and friends. They tell me maybe the main reason is my weight which is too terrible to acceptable the job. Because some of my friends are tall and slender who are easy to get the job.

The latest reason is the soul mate hard to find. Though someone especially likes the chubby person, the most are like hot baby or handsome guy. So even the girl is very nice, independence, and smart but a little plump who will out of the love.

As result, the fatness still increase in this day. And most people prefer the beauty than round person. What should we do just with full of confidence to the situation. If we really need to lose weight, we must follow the Doctor’s direction and do not use the wrong to reduce our weight. A healthy body is the best treasure. (427)

沒有留言:

張貼留言