2010/12/30

The trip in Green Island

In my summer vacation, my family and I took a trip to the Green Island. The first day, we got up early and took the first train to Taitung. My brother and I took lots of pictures on the train; we were excited to this trip. And then, after we arrived Taitung, an old man drove the car to welcome us. He told us that we should take the ship to the destination. My mother and I were afraid, both of us had seasick. When we got on the ship for a while, my mother began to disgorge. Finally, we reached the land. What’s a pretty island! It had the blue sky and white cloud, scenery was beautiful as same as the postcard. After we book in the hotel, the coach caught us to the beach to go snorkeling. Before we started, he taught us how to use the equipment, telling us the rule that we can’t break it. Coach gave us a long rope to catch it after we entered the water, it can prevent person who took part in this activity was draft away. I saw the fish with vivid color swam around us; we gave the piece of toast to them. You can saw lots of fish swam to you and ate the toast. But a small accident came up in the end, after everybody had a contented experience, coach told us to go back to the land, we made use of the waves to go back. Suddenly, a huge wave came to us, people in front of me were back and they pressed on my head. I turned a somersault in the water, my head hit the rock. It was really hurt! My father warned me be careful and gave me a medicine to wipe. At the night, after the big meal, hotel host carried us to take a walk around this island by motorcycle. He introduced the history about this island, showing us the interesting situation like the forest full of the spotted deer. He also told us we can take a hot spring tomorrow morning; it was an outdoor hot spring. In the second day, we got up early to have the hot spring. It’s really interesting! We can feel the sea wind blew us; the sea was near to our pond. I caught a crab in our pond, it dead already! My father and my brother went to the sea and caught the small fish, my mother and I used the steam by the hot spring to cook eggs. The scenery over there also was pretty, the mountain and the ocean be a harmonious picture. At ten o’clock, we ate our breakfast and went for a walk to the museum which displayed the history about Green Island. This museum showed us the process about this island; we can memorize of the people whom sacrificed themselves to gain the advantages from opponents. Out of the museum, we rode our motorcycle to go to the beach have fun. All the members took part in the volleyball game. In spite of the hot sun, we still had an interesting experience! In the afternoon, we said good bye to this charming island and residents, they gave me an unforgettable memory. (558)

1 則留言: