2010/12/30

The Reflection on Alice's essay "Living Outsides Made Me Have a Different Life"

I have many same thought as Alice’s. My hometown is located at Chiayi. Taipei is very far away from Chiayi. When I was at home, my parents prepared everything for me. I just need to study and don’t have to worry anything. But there are many differences from what I thought in university. Before entering college, I only thought about that I can go back to dorm as late as I want. And my parents would not know where I go and what I do. After entering university, I missed my family every day. I always cry when I talk to my parents on the phone. I found that I was very depending on my parents. At home, I don’t have to worry breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the university, I have to deal it by myself. At home, I just need to tale off the dirty cloth. In university, I have to wash it by myself. It was a hard time for me.
But I became much more independent than before. I learned many things about living. I had a part-time job when I was sophomore. I started to understand that earn money is not easy as I thought before. I start to control my spending. I make many good friends at second semester in freshman. When I felt lonely, they would accompany me. We also go out for eating and shopping all the time. I am so glad I can have so many good friends. Now, I still always miss my family. But my friends just like my second family. (264 words)

1 則留言:

  1. Being independent is the most important thing you can learn in the university. Brenda

    回覆刪除