2010/12/30

Christmas Day

I think Christmas is a warm holiday. I really like Christmas. When Christmas is coming, many places decorate with beautiful things. We can see the Christmas tree on the streets or in the stores. When I hear the Christmas songs, my mood feels warm and calm. I think I have a special Christmas day in this year. The teacher – Amy invited the whole 3B classmates to her house to hold the Christmas party on December 18th. I think it is very cool. I think it is seldom chance that many classmates can get together to celebrate the holiday. When we arrived Amy’s house, we were very excited. First, the teacher took us looking around I felt incredible, because the teacher’s house is very beautiful and gorgeous. The teacher has two cute dogs. We love them. The teacher also prepared many delicious foods, like cake, fried rice noodles, red bean soup… and so on. The most of the time we are in the karaoke room. We sang the songs and danced together. We were happy and crazy at that time. By this party, we were more understanding each other and more closely. In that day, I also took many pictures with my dear classmates. I think my classmates are very cute and friendly. I really like them very much. We really felt happy at that time.

On December 25th, I celebrated with my college friends – Vivian Lee, Ada, and Natalie. We bought the pizza and rent the movies. We also chatted with each other. We shared many our own secrets, funny memories, or special experiences. Although we just celebrated a few hours, we are still excited and happy. I hope we can always happiness every day. (285 words)

沒有留言:

張貼留言