2010/12/28

Time flies

All the seniors are going to graduate in June next year. In fact, I am supposed to be one of them. I spend one more year on my university life. In the first two years, I was Geography major, but when I finished the second year of studying geography. I changed my major and got into English Department by taking the transfer exam. And because I took the transfer exam for sophomore, I had to be sophomore again. That is why I say that I should be s senior.
When I was a freshman, I had three roommates. We lived in the dorm in the school and they all major in Physical Education. To be honest, at the beginning, when I moved into the dorm and was going to live with them, I felt strange and a little bit scared. Because they all were in the same class and each of them was tall and well-shaped. They were athletes and one of them was a contestant of bicycle. I became the only exception in the room and I originally thought that they would become a group in the room and consider me as a freak. But I was wrong. They were way too nice and quite outgoing and finally we four became good friends.
They always took care of me and saw me as a part of them. They not only introduce their classmates and friends me but also invited me to hang out with them frequently. So I know most students who major in Physical Education. I always thought that I am a Physical Education and not Geography one. We often went to night markets and ate a lot of food. Most important of all, they would teach me some knowledge about Physical Education. For example, how to deal with a person who is injury from sports and how to strap a wound. I actually learned a lot from them.
We had lives together for two years in total. Later, I changed my major from Geography to English. Because I did not have any interest in Geography at all, I would rather spend one more year studying English.
Time flies. They are seniors now and they are going to graduate in June next year. I cannot believe it. I still remember everything we did during the past three years. In addition, I really feel excited and proud for them, because they finish their university academy. Four years are just like a short period and I think that graduation is not an end but a new beginning in their life. And I believe that everything for them will be better and more smooth after their graduation. (446)

1 則留言:

  1. Think how short four years is in a person's life time! Seize the day. Brenda

    回覆刪除