2010/12/28

My Christmas party

My Christmas Party is also a family party. That is my parents wedding anniversary.
This year will be the 26th anniversary. My dad took us to a nice restaurant to have a big dinner. It was very cold and rainy. I remember that I asked my dad why you want to make this day as your anniversary. I asked him because he is not that kind of romantic man. That is a big question that I can’t figure out until I am a adult. But that day I got the answer. Do you want to know? That is a very funny answer. He said,” Because I am afraid that I forgot the anniversary, I choose the Christmas as our anniversary.” What a funny answer! But no matter how funny it is, they still have married for 26 years. Giving my sister and I a birth and always give us a good advice.
I love my family very much. Although we always have a little argument, I know that is a kind of communication. Finally, we still support each other to do what they want to do. We love each other and now my parents have married for 26 years. I am a 23-year- old young lady. Anyway, I just want to share the joy with my friends.

1 則留言: