2010/12/28

Shopping online or at stores

Internet makes our lives convenient. We can shop, see movies, and search for information on the Internet. I often shop on line to buy books, clothes, and food. I read the essay “Shopping at store vs. Shopping Online”, and I agree the views of the essay. I like bargaining with clerks because it makes me spend less money and feel delighted. Although I think that bargaining is a thing which only elder women will do, young people should learn how to bargain with clerks. Because most young people get money from their parents, they spend money without continence. They must know what a difficulty to earn money. If they can bargain with clerks and save the rest of money, it is not a bad habit to them. Every day they save money, and it will increase more. Someday, they can use the money to do business or other things they want to do. I like shopping online. I bought clothes several times, but the quality of the clothes are not expected as mine. If I shop at stores, I can check the quality of clothes and try it on to make sure whether it is suitable for me or not. I can choose shirts go with jeans or skirts and try them on in a store. If the whole outfit looks bad, I can change it until feel great. If the shirts or pants are too short or long, I can ask the clerks to adjust it. But if I shop online, I cannot do such things. I often feel hesitated to decide what size of clothes I should wear. The small size is not totally the same in every shop. The small size in this shop may be the middle size in another shop. Sometimes, we buy clothes online and cannot send it back to the seller if the size is not suitable for us. If we send it back, we must pay for freight. In this side, shopping at stores is better than shopping online. I dislike shopping at stores and walk all days because I always feel exhausted after shopped. Especially at a holiday, most people go shopping on the streets, and I hate that they are around me cause that I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe the fresh air because I am too short. But I like the feeling of getting new clothes. It is like that I get some presents, and it makes my emotion excited. By the way, the prices of the same cloth are different from stores and online shops. The clothes’ prices in online shops are cheaper than the prices at stores because online shop keepers do not pay for employees and rent for houses, etc. so a lot of students like to shop online. But there is another problem with shopping online because there are many fraudulent organizations in our lives. Once we shop online, it will have a record includes our information and the goods which we buy. Fraudulent organizations can get our phone numbers through the records, and cheat us of money. People must be careful about this. I had answered the phone calls from fraudulent organization, and I call the 165, which is a dedicated phone line against fraudulent organizations. Everyone should know it. (546)

1 則留言: