2010/12/30

The reflection on Tai Kuo’s “It’s time to grow up”

After reading Tai Kuo’s article, I feel that I have the same thinking with her. I am a twenty years old girl, so I have to be responsible for myself. I should try my best to do every things. A lot of annoyances deprived me of sleep. When I was a little girl, I hope I can be an adult one day. Because I can go outside with friends by myself and I can do something I like. But now, all of things are totally different. On the contrary, I start missing my childhood. Take one thing for instance, one day I went to elementary school without my coat. At noon when I was taking a nap, the temperature dropped sharply. After school, I felt very cold on my way home. Later, I had a running nose and sneezed violently. At the same time, I had a high fever and felt quite uncomfortable. My mom took me to see a doctor. The doctor gave me an injection and told me to take medicine every six hours. The following day I was forced to stay at home and rest. I could do nothing at all and felt bored to death. Thanks to my mother’s tender care, I recovered my health soon. At present, I have to see a doctor by myself and I must do the uncompleted works when I am sick. It is taken for granted that I am going to depend on myself. Because I am really becoming an adult. Falling sick is really an unpleasant experience. I firmly believe we should take care of ourselves at any time.
Although being a child is a happy thing for me, I think I have to grow up. There are a lot of important things to wait me to learn. I hope my parents will be proud of me. I regarded it as a lesson I had to learn, and I like who I am now.
(335)

1 則留言: