2010/12/30

The Reflection on Alice's Essay

     Although I didn't live outsides, I could imagine that if I lived alone, my life would be in a big trouble. When I lived with my parents, I didn't worry about housework. My mom was fastidious, and she couln't stand mess in our house. Actually, she always heiped me clean my bedroom.
     I thought no matter people liked to live outsides or stay at home, both of them wanted a private space. For example, everytime when I stayed at home, I couldn't close the door of my room, and I always lived at my mom's command. However, if I lived outsides, I thought my parents will call me all day long. I thought trusted each other was very important no matter lived outsides or lived at home. For me, if I could choose my life, I prefer to live outsides than live at home, but I will choose the house which was near from home. It was very convenient to go home, and my mom could come to see me anytime she wanted. I thought everyone had to learn independence, and living outsides was a great opportunity to grow up. One day, I will nead to do everything by myself, and I want to try living outsides. But the first problem was financial independence! It's really a big problem. (217)  

1 則留言:

  1. Prepare yourself for financial independence by finding a way of a living for yourself. Brenda

    回覆刪除