2010/12/30

The Reflection on Tai Kuo’s Essay “It’s Time to Grow Up”

When I finished reading Tai Kuo’s essay- “It’s Time To Grow Up”, I felt very touched. I remember when my grandfather passed away, my parents are sorrowful. Because I was 5 years old at that time, I don’t know what the death is. But now I grow up. I can understand why my parents are sorrowful. Family is one of the most important things in my mind. I am scared to imagine anyone who I love leaving me forever. I also was born in a happiness family. My parents protected me very much, because I was in a poor health. They really cared about me. When I was a child, I hoped I could become adult quickly. But the hope is come true; I feel many things are changeable. We have to learn anything. For instant, schoolwork, relationship…and so on. I think many things become complicated. I understand that adult have to more responsibility and obligation. Actually, I want to trace back my childhood life in sometimes. But I know it is impossible. When I get the trouble or frustration. I just want to go home to ask my parents what I can do. My parents are not only my lovely family but also my good friend. They can teach me the principle of the life. I know my parents are very toilsome to raise me up. I hope I will make much money to give my parents. Recently, my mother’s healthy condition is not very well. I am so worried about her. Sometimes, I feel a little scared. I think “It’s Time To Grow Up”. I know I can’t always rely on my parents. They can’t accompany with my side forever. I have to be more independent. I really hope my parents can live a long and healthy life. The life is variable. We have to cherish the time when we get together with our family. Don’t waste the time, because the time flies. (325 words)

1 則留言: