2010/12/28

A chance to meet a strange man

While I was sitting at the bus stop this morning, I saw a man in a poor clothes walking on the street. I thought to myself this man must be really sick and he didn’t have a lot of money. I didn’t give much thought about it after that. While I was getting on the 262 bus, I was looking out. When I turned my head back, I found that poor man was standing behind me and he gave me a strange smile. I was shocked and I wanted to run away. He is horrible and had a bad smell. I tried to move forward but there were too many people on the bus. Finally, I can’t stand for his smelling so I decided to get off the bus. After I was getting off the bus and I was taking the same bus at the next bus stop. This evening, I told my mom about this accident. She told me that I have to protect myself first. If I met that man again I have to run away. I can understand what my mom said but if he lived near the stop how can I avoid this horrible man. The only thing that I can do is that I can make a wish I will never have to meet that horrible man again.

223

1 則留言:

  1. Keep away from strangers when you are by yourself. Brenda

    回覆刪除