2010/12/31

Cherishing I can still with parents now

After read Tina’s seize the day I can, I feel sorry about that and thanks I can stay with them for 20s years. I had an experience in which I almost losing my father. It was a terrible experience for me. Because I study in junior high school where needs 30 minute by car. My parents hope I have enough time for sleep they got up early to take me to school every day. My father health become strange since took me to school. At first, his weight reduced in months and without any appetite. That was helpless for me because my decisions which lead my papa become weak and sickness. Through that incident I know that no one should always be with you. I love my parents and friends. And cherish that I am their daughter. (144)

1 則留言:

  1. Being able to be with our family should be the greatest blessing in our life.

    Brenda Chou

    回覆刪除