2010/12/28

My birthday

November 20th is my birthday. This story was happened on my birthday. I was my lucky day. While I was walking in the streets I found NT$500 dollars cash. Someone must have lost this money. It was just lying on the pavement and I want to pick it up. So, I approached to the cash and wanted to know if someone wanted to take it back.
After 10 minutes, a old lady came back. She asked me if I had seen 500 dollars cash. I said yes then I gave it back to her. She was very poor and I thought 500 dollars is very important to her. When she got the money, she was so happy to see the money. She wanted me to keep 100 dollars. I said no at first, but she insisted so I said thank you. Although I didn’t hide the five hundred dollars for myself I still feel better because I did a good thing on my birthday.

164

2 則留言:

  1. That was very kind and trustworthy of you! As expected of a scorpio. Great Job and Happy Belated Birthday!!

    回覆刪除
  2. You did a nice thing to others and yourself. Brenda

    回覆刪除