2014/03/21

My Problem

   I tend to skip class this semester and I do not have any methods to improve. Indeed, I have been very busy since term begins. I work in a big cram school now and I am one of the homeroom teachers of my class. I take five classes to look after and need to wok at least four days. Sometimes, I even need to take my colleagues’ shift. And I do not know what happened to my body. It seems that my body enters a period of dormancy. Is it kind of sickness? I become more tired and have less spirits than before. When I wake up, I still want to keep sleeping. Even though I wake up successfully, I will feel sleepy in the evening. Therefore, if I do not have shifts, I will tend to sleep up to fourteen hours. It really bothers me because I cannot leave a regular life anymore. I often skip class than past two years. At first, I think that I am just too tired; therefore, I try to go to bed earlier lately. However, it helps me nothing and things getting worse and worse. Once I get free time to take a rest, I will fall asleep no matter where I am. I’m like a sleeping beauty but no one can wake me up. Today, I skip the class again and sleep until at noon. And I have been sit in front of my computer and thought my journal for three hours. Not surprisingly, I feel sleepy again but I still have lot of things to do such as homework, arranging schedule, etc. What’s wrong with my health? Am I supposed to see a doctor? I don’t have time to think these trifle things because I have to wake up at five in the morning. Why? To take someone’s shift till noon.

Ava Ju (310/2000)

沒有留言:

張貼留言