2014/03/22

My BAD DAY

In brief, the matters stood thus. Firstly, on my way to school I bought breakfast as usual in the morning. Due to the time, I could not catch our school bus; therefore, I decided to take the MRT to Jiantan station. When I got there, I could not endure the sense of hungry. I thought of breakfast what I just bought. Then, I was going to take a bite to stop my hunger. All of a sudden, I was frozen and saw one bug on my breakfast. No! It is not a simple bug. It is a cockroach the most disgusting insect all over the world! Of course, I lost my appetite immediately. To be honest, it is the craziest matters to look at the horrible insect and crawl on my breakfast. Thus, I tie the plastic bag and find a way to throw it away.
    Second, I had no class after three o’clock. According to the conventions, my boyfriend should drive the car to Yandmingshan to pick me up. However, that day I don’t know what was wrong with him. I looked at my watch seeing the time. As the minutes ticked away, I called him and asked him where he was. He said that he was waiting for me in front of my workplace. To be honest, he really pissed me off when he told me ‘‘the truth’’. I quickly hang up the phone and rushed to the school bus stop. My heart was going up and down, fearing I could not catch the school bus promptly. Just at this time the cell phone rang again; then, I picked it up. It was my boyfriend called back again. ‘‘What do we do now? ’’ he said. ‘‘Huh?’’ I answered confusedly. ‘‘Do I still need to go up the mountain?’’ he asked. ‘‘No! How long it will take you if you drive here right now? I take the school bus by myself! All you have to do is to wait where you stay!’’ Then, approximately thirty to forty minutes, I arrived at Taipei main station.
    Eventually, the most annoying matters happened. As soon as I saw the licenses plate, I got in the car. I pretended to sleep as if I were tired. When we were both in the car, I blamed him tongue-in-cheek because our next schedule was to go shopping to Ximenting. Then, approximately five pm he drove me to the company to draw the salary. Next, we got some food in certain restaurant to eat dinner. Suddenly, he told me a message: after we are done all of things, we had a dinner with his aunt. Honestly, I really hated someone who changed my plan and interfered with our dating. So I started to scream to go home and next I closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping. No matter how he begged me, I just didn’t agree with him. Increasingly, he became quiet and I still pretended to sleep .To my astonishment, he drove me home. I was frozen again and I exploded with anger. Still, I could not say anything. He just parked his car near my house and still kept quiet as if he was waiting for me to get out his car. Though I felt resentment at that moment, I still got off the car. Then, I took the bus to the Taipei station with rage again. On the bus, I cried tearfully and promised not to talk to him anymore.

    Fortunately, all the matters ended peacefully. He called me at night and explained his behavior to me. I also told him what had happened to me in a day. I knew it was not his own fault and both of us were wrong. I hoped that I would not leave the terrible day again!
Ava Ju(945/2000)

3 則留言: