2014/03/09

The Weather


It is really cold. It must be spring now, but it is still frigid outside. I think the weather is enormous change because of human’s industry. The scientists invent many things that make our life more convenient. At the same time, we cause the weather different from once upon a time. We used to have spring, summer, fall and winter. But now, spring and fall seem disappear, and we just have extremely summer and winter.

I used to enjoy four of the seasons. I would feel the breeze in the spring; I would feel the sunshine in the summer; I would admire the maple like the red sky in the fall; I would feel freezing to end of the year in the winter. Every season is amazing. However, it change now. When we improve our life better, we must to think for our earth. If the earth couldn’t support our pollution anymore, one day we also perish with the earth. No matter what more invention we find, we just cannot use it.

I think we really attach importance to our earth. We need to not only protect our earth, but also invent the new thongs at the same time.

 

Chloris (199)

沒有留言:

張貼留言