2014/01/02

What is Music for you?

Music is really a amazing thing in my life. When I was a child in elementary school, my mother always play CD on stereo set in cook time or in the afternoon. I think it is a beginning for me to listen to music. When I was a senior high school student, I join the guitar club. At that time, I began to listen to a lot of music and I listen to lots of bands and singers music in domestic and international music.
  Now, I can’t live without music. I think music is like the thing which needs to do everyday. Music is like sun, air, water, or foods in my life. When I listen to music, I feel more relax, happy and content. I consider that music has a magic power to affect people emotion. It brings a lot of different atmospheres in many occasions. We can use music in wedding, party, ceremony and simple occasions to affect people from born to death. It’s just kidding! I have to say that although I am not music major, I also love music very much.

  Here is some singers’ music I love to listen. And I want to introduce to you. Before I introduce the music to you, I will introduce Independent Music. Independent Music is different from popular music. Independent Music means the process of producing music is made by the musician own. It is not involved in any big business companies’ support or firms’ support. Musician needs to try hard to publicize his or her own music and produce it step by step. It is really hard and they also need to try more hard to face the challenge. The reason why I introduce Independent Music is because I encourage everyone to support independent musician. The products made by them need to be through the big process and all of the products are his and her own creativity and originality.
  There are so many singers I want to introduce. Thus, I choose only two singers’ music which is from Taiwan I often listen to it. The first one is Cheer Chen. Her voice is softly but has big power to touch your heart. The other one is Deserts Xuan. Her voice has a worldly-wise
 feeling and also softly but deeper than Cheer Chen. Both of them are my favorite singers and I think their voice have power to encourage people and full of the feeling in telling story in positive and justice way. Here is their music. 

(From: b﹐′·)
(436)

(2037/2000)

沒有留言:

張貼留言