2014/01/01

Reflection in classmate’s article

After I read my classmate’s article, ‘Humans’ Partners in E Era’, I have a lot of thinking about it. This article is written about smart phones. She says that a lot of people use smart phone everyday and she can’t live without using smart phone in her daily life, too. For her, she needs to use it to check the weather, the time, the bus and she can search the information easily. Then, she can also send the message to her absent friends immediately online, and she can download many entertainments app, such as seeing a movie or playing games when she is bored at anytime or in her free time in everywhere.
In this article conclusion, she says that the situation of people of nomophobia and reminding people should use smart phone appropriately. I search the word, nomophobia, is the abbreviation of no-mobile phobia. If someone who addict on smart phone live without it immediately one day, she or he will feel anxious and nervous. I have seen this situation much time on my friends. If they lose their smart phone, they will get anxious. Moreover, someone uses it at anytime; even I talk to them. I think it is really impolite to use smart phone when you talk with someone face to face.
In my opinion, smart phone gives us lots of convenience exactly but we should not regard it as the indispensable thing and depending on it too much. We need to keep our mind in the balance way between 3C products and reality. For me, smart phone is a tool to communicate with people. We should control ourselves to use it. And we can’t let it affect our life, emotion and friends. Some people will get angry when someone bothers them on playing games or typing the message on the smart phone. If we can reduce the frequency of using 3C products, I think it will be better in our daily life.

(326)

沒有留言:

張貼留言