2014/01/02

Reflection Composition


          Euthanasia still is a controversial issue for human being but what about for animal. I didn’t see anyone or any country is spoken for the animals. I feel sorry for those animals because of them cannot speak, they lose the right to live or have a better life. People treat them in human thinking. I think it is totally wrong.

In my opinion, our government should not kill the street dog easily. I agree the part of we have professional people to gather the dog together, feed them and take care of them. But I strongly disagree the part of kill them after twelve days if they are not adopted from anyone. Most of them still very healthy and people should not take their life away just because our government thinks this the easier way to solve the problem. Although human being rules the world, we still don’t have the right to decide who can alive and who have to die. Every life is very precious.

       Before I saw a documentary called “Twelve Night”. I have no idea about what kinds of life the street dog will have after they live in the refuge. This film is about the street dog’s last twelve days in the refuge. I felt sad, helpless, and angry when I saw this film. Half of street dog died of fatal disease. They don’t have some to take care of them, only thing they can do is waiting and die. Sometime they catch some pregnant dog but they don’t have extra care about them. People just separate the puppy and their mother immediately and the puppy always don’t have chance to survive without their mother. It is so cruel! I think it is ridiculous way to deal with the street dog problem. I suggest we should take good care of the dog in refuge and only kill the dog which is sick very terrible. We should give the street dog more chance to have a better life.

 

(331)

沒有留言:

張貼留言