2014/01/01

The Place in My Dream

(1)

(2)Here are the flag of my favorite country. Well…you know what the country I want to go. It is United Kingdom. Since I was a child I really want to travel in United Kingdom for many reasons, such as from a book, TV show, a movie and a lot of things in my life. And I circle the places which are important and I want to go in United Kingdom.
The first place I want to go is London. I want to go there to see Big Ben because it is an important place for the New Year. And then, I can take a walk along River Thames and Tower Bridge to enjoy the sunset. I have seen the pictures and it is really beautiful and romantic view in the afternoon. Moreover, I want to go to the Trafalgar Square because I have heard there are a lot of pigeons in front of the fountain. I can also see Buckingham Palace and go to British Museum near Trafalgar Square in London. Both of them are important, too, in United Kingdom. There are also two places which are King’s Cross Station and Oxford University. Both of them are the scenes where the movie, Harry Potter, be taken. King’s Cross Railway Station have a platform 9 3/4 for the movie in Harry Potter and I really want to go there to see it. (3) Oxford University is also the scene for Harry Potter’s magic school. I think it will be very interesting when I see those scenes.



Another place is Edinburgh in Scotland. Because of the book and movie, Sherlock Holmes, I want to go there. Although Sherlock Holmes live in London in the book, the detective author of Sherlock Holmes, Conan Doyle, was born in Edinburgh. I think the place where the writers were born was also important for his writing style so I want to see how mysterious the place is. Edinburgh Castle is also important symbol in Edinburgh
(4)It is located in the central place of city and full of historical events. I think it will be very worth to go there.
The other place is Ireland. It is also because of the movie, P.S. I Love You. The main actor and actress have a romantic love there and I want to feel the atmosphere there in the movie. P.S. I Love You is a great movie. If you see this movie, you will also want to go Ireland like I do.
In my opinion, United Kingdom is a mysterious and romantic country. If I have a chance to go there, I would like to try to take the double-decker bus and see the soldiers who wears cap. I also want to walk on the old and historical street and talk to the gentlemen people there. I think it will be very wonderful but the first thing I need to do is save much money to make my dream get closer!

The Source of Pictures:



沒有留言:

張貼留言