2014/01/01

About My Future

     I think when we are young we are all dreamers. It seems like nothing is impossible for us to accomplish, but everyone definitely should has a dream. I read an article on the internet that emphasized: “Believe your dream! Believe that it can be your future!” and I suddenly thought about my future next second. I think that is really a serious question that I need to face.
     About my future, actually I don’t have a specific plan so far, until about a month ago I heard my cousin who is from my father-side, she joined Singapore Airlines for airport ground crew, and she has to live in Singapore to intern for a year. Like practice English conversation or maybe learn some terms that use in Singapore, although Singaporean speak Chinese, there is still some differences to us. After one year practicing, she will come back to Taiwan.
     I think this is really a great experience. Because for me, I think I have to be more individual, and if I live outside, I certainly have to manage all things by myself. I am already 20 years old; I think it is time to grow up. But the test for entering Singapore Airlines is very difficult, so my cousin joined a training class at a cram school. Thus, I think my current dream is improving myself to be a ground crew.

(230)

沒有留言:

張貼留言