2014/01/01

New Year Wish

       I have many wishes in every year, but it is not always come true. But still, always having wishes is a good thing. I have many wishes in this year, first of all I hope that I could get my driver license, I am worry about that because I just drive my car on the safety island in the driving course yesterday.  The second wish is that hope I can save more this year. I hardly save money last year because of shopping too much.I plan to save one-third of my allowance and will not click the online shops. The third, also the most important wishes is that someone can clean my room. My room recently like a explosion spot and I really don’t what is the problem. I had cleaned it for several times but it returned to former state after few days, so I am lazy to clean up my room now. All my wishes are quite simple and I believe that it must come true in this year. 


(171)

2 則留言: