2014/01/02

Reflection a Film


         Watching movie is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I watched a movie named 16- love, which is about a girl who can play tennis very well, and she broke her ankle during an important competition. She insisted to continue the game but the coach told her to abstain. The coach is also her father. In order to win the champion, her father did everything he can to help her recover as soon as possible after that game. That girl start to feel confuse about the reason why she play tennis.  She feels the dream she chase is not her own dream. She wants to find her own dream not his father’s dream. As a result, she escapes from all the therapy which can make her ankle better. Finally, she found her own reason to play tennis- play tennis with the boy she likes. After that she doesn’t have to carry her father’s dream any more. Furthermore, she can carry her own dream and move on.

         Nowadays, there still have some parents hope their children can fulfill their dream that they didn’t achieve when they were young. In fact, they have no idea this behavior may give a lot of pressure to their beloved children. Everyone is a separate individual. Every child will have their own dream to fulfill. As far as I am concerned, parents should not give their dream to their children because children have their dream. Children will lose the chance to find their dream and fulfill it.

        I am so glad that my parents didn’t give me any limitation. I can try everything what I am interested in, such as dancing, drawing, playing the piano, and playing the cello. Sometime I feel difficult to learn that stuff, but I still can conquer the problem without a doubt, because I am learning what I want to learn, what I am interested in. Having a dream to chase is a wonderful thing. Although not everyone of us can fulfill our dream. I think the worth-saving is the process to achieve the goal.
 
                                                                                                                                                     (351)

沒有留言:

張貼留言