2014/01/02

Reflection Essay


When I was study in private girl’s high school, our school has lots of different type of tests and competitions be held as scheduled. Such as, test about Chinese proverbs and allusions, test about Chinese poem, test about Chinese words, test about Chinese sounds, test about English words, and recite the English text. Every time when I recall the life in the high school, I have no idea how can I survive from thousand of tests, so I admire myself sometime.

I have a breathtaking experience before. One time I forgot to recite the English text last night. The school draw lots for ten students recite the text on the stage in front of all the people in my grade. Unfortunately, I was in that ten who have to recite the text. People who are chosen go to the stage one by one. I was too nervous that I cannot remember any word in the textbook. My brain is all black. I start to think how people will laugh at me about I don’t remember anything or how teacher will punish me about I didn’t do the homework. When the time went by, I was sweat a lot and my hands start shaking. I was the ninth to recite the text. But guess what? According to the previous recite the text too slow, so the times delay. It means I don’t have to recite the English text in front of the people. I felt relaxed to hear that news. Since that I decide to prepare every recite text carefully to prevent from this situation again.

                                                                                                                                     (265)

沒有留言:

張貼留言