2014/01/01

online article



The article that I read is "To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world." Since I love to travel, I think I would try to travel alone once or more in my life. People might think that travel alone in a foreign is dangerous, but I like adventures.

     The first tip is to learn to like your traveling companion: You. Second, revel in your selfishness. Third, lose the invisible "helpless rube" sign. I think this is pretty important. We have to look confident, even if we don't always feel it. Moreover, we should not stand on a street corner with a huge map and terrified expression. Forth, be realistic about the dangers. Fifth, take yourself out to dinner. Sixth, go easy on the social media. This is quite interesting for me. It mentions that “the more stories you don't blog about on the road, the fresher they'll be when you get back home.” I never think of this before because I always think that I have to share my life during my trip. However, I think this is a good advice. Last, how to save money (you won't). The reason is no one is going to share the price of a room or a meal. All in all, I would like to travel around alone someday because I will pretty free.

 

230

沒有留言:

張貼留言