2014/01/01

My Plan for the Future

      In the senior high school, teachers told us that we should think our future, but many of my classmates did not know their goals. I did not know, either. Although I had imagined that I can be a great scientist when I was 12 years old, I thought it was impossible because I studied social sciences major. My mom hoped that I would speak English well, so I accepted it and chose to major in English. After that, I thought about my future.
      After I graduate from Chinese Culture University, I will be a cram school teacher or working in the government institutions. The reasons why I chose them are weekend holidays, working hours, salary and environment. I know that many people in Taiwan work in a long time. They are very busy in working and exhausted after work every day. I think that be a teacher or working in the government are better than many other jobs. After 10 years, I will be English translator because I want to contact with foreigners and my listening and oracy in English are better than before.
      My dream is traveling around the world, so I made a plan to achieve it. After I work a year, I have much money and travel around Taiwan. I would like to take trains. My first destination is Lalashan in Taoyuan. There is famous for juicy peaches. Window on China Theme Park is a famous amusement arcade.
I have been there once. I want to play again. There are some shows and popular customs. The second destination is Hsinchu. There is famous for rice noodles, meat balls. Little Ding-Dong Science Park is a special amusement arcade .The third place is Miaoli. There is famous for Peanut brittle. The fourth destination is Taichung. There is famous for crispy Sun cake. There is a fairy waterfall and  can see kingfisher which is a kind of bird.The fifth destination is Zhanghua.There is a turnpike garden which has different flowers are following as four seasons. There is a cycle that offer cycle fans.The sixth destination is Nantou. We can contact with Mother Nature there. I have been to Cingjing  farm there in graduating travel. The fresh air and cute sheep make me feel relaxed and forgot anything trouble. Sun Moon Lake is a famous tour site. The seventh place is Yunlin. I want to visit Herb Museum because it is fresh things for me. The eighth destination is Chiayi. Alishan Forest Recreation Area is a famous tour site. There is Xiding Agricultural Leisure Trails. The ninth place is Kaohsiung. One of famous night market is Liuohe Tourist night market. I have been there once and there is very crowded. Parking pay is a little expensive.  I have been on board in Love River. We line up about an hour to take a boat, but my family and I were still happy. Month World is a rugged, bald geography.
It is cool. Next, Pingtung, my grandparents live there. My graduating trip went to Kenting. We had fun and took BBQ.The eleven destination is Taitung. I can eat stinky tofu, Chinese steamed buns and see flowers sea. Next, I want to have Whitewater Rafting in Hualien . Taroko gorge national park in Hualien county. The final destination is Yilan. Luodong night market is famous. The whole trip may takes me about a month. After 10 years, I earn a lot of money and travel around the Europe.
     When I am 60 years old, I will live in suburban because I tend to live a quite and no dirty air place. Maybe, I live in Nantou because I dream that my house near Sun Moon Lake and see beautiful scenes every day.
   



(619)

1 則留言: