2014/01/01

reflection

               
     There  a journal impressed me because it is about the attitude to life.What is the proper attitude to life? When we face a unknown future, we would be scared and feel horrible. However, this essay mention dying is a another beginning of live.  I am interested in this journal result from my American literature teacher. Somtimes, she would share her thinking for us. And, she has ever talked about a trip related with bringing and end.  Once time, she was jogging on the  bridge. Then, she met a strange woman Andy talked with her. After the woman said:"my home is there ", suddenly my teacher felt confuse. Woman asked her why she felt confused. She answered she didn't know where was her beginning. Because when she arrived another side of bridge and she had to ran back from that bridge, she couldn't know which side of bridge is her beginning that she both started jogging from there. Ula's movie made me recall this story.

     When my teacher taught us the last ditches, the author talked nature didn't have end. For example, the flower fall down, so the leaf have nutrition to bear. But the leaf bear first, then the flower just can blossom. Nature don't exist end and begining. That is a circle. The end is the beginning. Consequently, the dying and the live are the circle. Because of dying, we just can start new life. We experience life then we die. As a result, I can realize why the teacher in the movie didn't be afraid of death. Except for brave, I think that is a kind of nature.  The teacher in the movie know how to face death in a natural attitude. We born in nature, so we would die in nature.  And Ula mentioned that Morrie, the teach in the movie, attended his own funeral when he was alive. I consider that is really a good experience. We can recall the funeral we have ever attended. Those are filled with crying and regret. To contrast, Morrie's funeral would be happier than those. He can really let his friends and families see his "the last sight". No one can do it, and he completed it. This action is like another movie-- The Bucket List. The two sick elder list something they wanted to do before death. They didn't want to waste time to regret. Morrie might has already complet his list. So he can be happy to welcome the angel to bring him to start a new begining.

     No one isn't afraid of death. But death can't bring us a new begining. Before we end this trip, we should make this trip be more meaningful. Then we can start a new trip. As a result, I chose "a Good Movie" from Ula as my reflectin. It can make me to think. My teacher has ever taught us " A Scholar",  "A Scholar"mentioned to be a complete "Man" , so we should have individual thinking rather rely on book. Thinking can make us explore and broad our eye's sight. That is reason why I appreciate the movie Ula recommended. I think there will be more valuable thinking in this movie except for death and live. Thank you for Ula's recommending.
(543)

沒有留言:

張貼留言