2011/06/08

Go out with my friends

Last Wednesday my friend and I went to see a movie named Fast Five. After we finished our class; we went to Cosco eating dinner. Some new products were delicious, including shrimp roll, mango sundae. We also saw the celebrities named Fan Fan and her boyfrined were eat the meal, too. When we finished our dinner, we rode the motorbike to cinema. Lots of people went to see this movie, all of seats filled with audience. This movie was excited and thrilling; lots of action shot surprised us. In this movie, many screens are about the car. This series of films is ablout car; many characters are good at racing the car. The rhythm of the film was fast, the audience is absolutely no chance of dozing. My friend and I sitting in the row, we are laughing from the beginning to the end. After we saw the movie, we went to McDonald to drink a beverage and discuss the story. This experience is special; I have never gone out with large group of classmates in my college life. I hope that this opportunity is very often appears in future, we can go out again.(205)

沒有留言:

張貼留言