2011/06/07

Just a diary

My mother is not a gentle woman. How come? I think because I am a naughty girl.
Compare to my sister, I always think she is a strange kid that I have ever seen. She is very clever. She never argues with my mother. She always gets a good grade in her studies. Since I was I kid, I always think she is an amazing person. But me, I am a trouble maker. My sister likes to go to bookstores to read some books, but for me I always think going to the bookstore is the most horrible thing in my life. Every time I go to the bookstore I always want to go to the restroom. I can’t keep silence for a long time. So, every time when I have to go to school my father will buy some pens for me to let me keep quiet. My writing is not very beautiful, but I get a lot of pens.
Today during the dinner time, my mother, my sister and I went to my dad’s office to have dinner together then we went to the bookstore that we went before. My sister is still looking for some books. Me? I am still looking for some pens that I like. The different thing is that I have to pay them by myself now.223

沒有留言:

張貼留言