2011/06/07

Friend

A friend is an important part of our life, as the proverb goes, “Rely on parents at home, and depend on friends away from home.” We are always making friends with anyone anytime, any place, and any situation; having different degrees of friendship due to different time, different place, and different situation, such as the three kinds of friends I have: fair-weather friends, bosom friends and the eclectic friends. The place where I make with fair-weather friends is always in the recreational places and this kind of friends is someone who is your friend only when things are pleasant and going well for you, and they will go away when you are in trouble. The bosom friends who I make with are almost in school and for several years. There are not any secrets between us, and we can multiply joys and divide grief due to our rooted friendship. The eclectic friends not only can have fun with you but also can help you when you get into trouble, but it is not as close as the bosom friends, there still are some secrets between us. Although I have different friendship with each one of them, these three kinds of friends are as important to me and my life.(209)

沒有留言:

張貼留言