2011/05/31

May first

May first was the day that I will never forget. Although it has pass for a whole month I still can remember it very clearly. On April 30th, it was Tai’s birthday. Our family invited her to come to my house and we were going to celebrate her birthday together. At that day I thought Tai will have an unforgettable day. It was a happy day. She stayed at my home at about ten o’clock. At about twelve o’clock, the phone rang.
My cousin called us and said something shocked. My grandmother passed away. At that moment, I can’t believe what I heard from the phone. Before two hours ago. We were celebrating Tai’s birthday how come the world can be changed in two hours. On my way to the hospital, I didn’t say anything. I just thought maybe she was sick. The situation was not that serious. The doctor will check her and the nurse will take care her. Don’t worry. When we arrived at the hospital and the situation was not that I thought. I burst into crying. I can’t stand for that truth. I just like a kid who is out of control. I didn’t sleep all night. She plays an important role in my whole life. Until now, I still can’t remember she has passed away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言