2011/05/31

A beautiful night

Today I was jogging at a park which near my home. Because I think I have to lose some weight. I decide to go to the park for doing some exercises in the sunny day.
I went to the park at about 8:30. There are some elder people walking there. Young people walk the dogs. Some grandparents bring their grandchildren to get some fresh air. At that time I recall my dear grandmother. My mother has to go to work when I was a kid, so I was brought up by my grandmother. She would take me to the park every night just like the kids and the old woman. When I was a kid I always wished every day would be the sunny day in that way I can go outside. She was holding my little hands tightly. She always told me if there was one day she can’t stay with me I just have to raise up my head and the most twinkling star will be her. She never leaves me alone. Today I rose up my head and there is a star shinning. At that time, I know I am not alone. She is there and she will stay with me forever. My dear grandma I miss you so much.
213

沒有留言:

張貼留言