2010/12/21

Learned a Lesson on Working

I had a part time job in the restaurant. It is full of the food which means although we clean the room every night the place always not quite clean at all. And in the kitchen, we must to running with time when cook noodles, fry chicken meat, pork and prepare the vegetable for lunch box. A lot of work in the restaurant I need to do as usual. In working, I must concentrate my mind to understand the orders and make it finish as far as possible.

Thou, with care enough, I still got a scald while cooking. I was frightened in that moment. At first, it was no feeling by the scald then the next moment all the emotion came out soon and strongly. It was pain enough just like my skin is burning. I quickly put my hands in the cold water to make sure it will be much better but the wound still accurse a big blain. After I went to the hospital, the doctor said that it is the second-degree burn which needed to keep almost two weeks to cover and far from the water in the recover. The message bring me a big problem which means I have to work with wound in two weeks and seldom touch the water. It wasn’t possible to away the water when I working in the kitchen. And how could I take a shower in my dorm. It was bothered me for a while. Fortunately, I got a way to escape the scald although it still a little wet when I washed the dishes. The two weeks is a hard time for me to cover.

Two weeks passed, the wound was started to be dry and come off. It sounds that the hard time will pass by, right? Not exactly, because of bad care while the working, it became a cicatrices. Unfortunately, I think it must be with me in my rest time.

From the incident, I really know I have to be more concentrate whenever working or study. Because of thoughtless I got a perpetual mark in my hand. The hurt is not only mark in my heart but also in my parents’. It is really sorry to my parents that make them worry me whether hurt or not. Word: 382

沒有留言:

張貼留言