2010/12/24

A Great Cooking Time


Last two weekends, I went to Patricia’s home and had a cooking time there. I was so excited because I never cooked a dish, Chunking Spicy Chicken, by myself. I found the recipe on the Internet. In the beginning, I put chicken and potato flour in a pot, and then poured soya sauce into the pot, and mixed. Second, I mixed some condiments, chills, green onion and garlic. Next, I fried the chicken. Finally, I sprinkled the sauce on the chicken. I was the second person who finished the dish. The first person, Ling, finished a dish, Simmer Chicken. She was the best chef in all of us. There were other dishes, such as spicy rice cake, scrambled egg with tomato, and black mushroom chicken soup. We enjoyed the cooking time and had fun. That’s a dinner which impressed me the most. (142)

沒有留言:

張貼留言