2010/12/24

Christmas party


Last Saturday, our class had a Christmas party. This was the first time that our class got together and had fun. We had buffet and singing time there. The food was delicious. And I like the wide and beautiful surrounding. When we sang, I found that there were a lot of fabulous voices of our classmates. They are native singers. This was a special memory for me, because I could get along with my classmates who seldom have chats with me. And there are two dogs, one is big, the other is small. I love both of them. The big one is husky, Rocky. The small one is poodle, Nini. Rocky does not afraid of touching strangers, and he’s friendly. Nini is a shy girl, but she does not care people to hug her. She always runs around everybody. These two dog are like children. They are pure and innocent. (150)

沒有留言:

張貼留言