2010/12/30

Christmas

     Besides the New Year and my birthday, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. People could celebrate together, and decorate the houses. Everytime when I saw the Christmas tree, I will feel there are still  much happiness in the world. Christmas let people feel hopeful, and people also held many parties. This time we went to Amy's home to feast together, and visited her house. I thought it's a good opportunity to get along with classmates. In the college, it was hard to gather so many people, because some people had different courses. I really thank for Amy to supply her house which can gather most part of students. In Amy's house, we had the delicious lunch; took many photos; chatted with each other; sang the songs, and played with dogs. I hoped one day I could own a big house, and it could let me invite all of my friends to get together. Amy said that when she was in the college, she took many bussiness and management courses, and she also worked hard than others. Now she could live in a better life due to her efforts. I thought this party not only let me feel fun, but also let me find my goal of fucture.  (216) 

1 則留言: