2010/12/29

Christmas party with my friends

  There is a warm and fragrant holiday in winter, that is Christmas.
I am fond of celebrating Christmas not only I can eat delicious cuisine but also I can experience the happiness atmosphere. To me, the Christmas in this year is the special one. Because most of the 3B English major students are invited to teacher (Amy’s) house. It was held on December, 18. It is very seldom that we get together to celebrate the holiday. The building is really beautiful, just like a castle. When I arrived there, I saw a big Christmas tree. There are many adornments and light in the Christmas tree. I also took lots of pictures with my classmates in front of it. To my surprised, it had Karaoke room. Amy prepared different kinds of food such as cake, sushi, fried rice noodles …and so on. The food is really delicious. We went to sing songs after finishing the dishes. All of my classmates are funny and outgoing. They sang loudly and danced lovely no matter what the language is the song. I was having fun at that time. I was jealous of the time when we get together. Thanks to Amy’s Christmas party ,we were getting more close to each other.
    What is more, I celebrate the Christmas with my high school friends on December, 25. We didn’t see each other because we study in different school. Some of them in Taichung, and others are in Hualien. We went to the California restaurant to celebrate Christmas. I shared about my recently life to them and also listened something weighing on their mind. As far as I am concerned, I really enjoy my Christmas. Not only I saw my best friends but also I experienced the happy flavor. Christmas is my favorite holiday in a year. I can’t stop thinking about the next Christmas.

(314)

1 則留言: