2013/12/31

my favorit star


I have like a female group for thirteen years. We can use thirteen years to raise a child to grow up, to become a doctor or to learn more language. But I use thirteen years to like a group. When I hear their songs at the first time, I enjoy the song and I cannot control to fall in love with their songs. The name of group is S.H.E. the members are Selina, Hebe, and Ella. Before their songs, I only hear the cartoon songs. Even, I had ever dreamed to be a singer to sing with them.

This group is the most experienced female group in Taiwan. No female group can be like them to attract audience’s eyes. Each album has their story and history. For example, the first album presents the young girl’s love. And, at second album, they express their determination to be a different female group at that time. The latest album is about re-born. Because Selina was hurt by fire, the group stops the work for a long time. So, after the group re-starts, they use the life of flower to represent their experience. To be honest, I am not a hard fan because I have never to go to their concert. But, I still want to introduce them to reader to learn their spirit. Even there are many troubles in life; we can learn their positive and hard spirit to do our best.(239)

沒有留言:

張貼留言