2013/12/31

I am a little and little bird


This night, a female sings, “I am a very little bird. When I want to fly, I cannot fly higher than my exception. ” The lyric was written by an experienced male singer. Each time, I hear this part and I can understand and feel what the lyrics want to express. Because we are just like a bird, we would feel confused or depressed on the way to future or dream. As a result, I have different touches as I hear this song each time.

     I’ll still remember that, the first time, I hear this song as I face to have a big exam to decide the college. I cannot sure how long can I fly and how high I can reach. Because of pressure, I could not sleep. Then, I choose to walk on my way not to re-walk my parent’s way. Although I cannot know what my future like is, I still dream I can fly higher than my parents.

     After I enter the college, each thing is like on my way. The new problem depressed me result from job. What is the most suitable job for me? What can I do for my future? Can I have a good job? What is a good job meaning? These questions surround me every day. Today, I hear this song again. I have different thinking. Though I cannot sure the future again, I can cherish and seize the time. Each level of sky I fly is to mean I break my limit again and again.

    The confusion of future always limits us to fly. Before today, I consider the ability limits us to fly. However, now, I think the confusion will make us not dare to have action and to fly. The fact is we limit ourselves. Consequently, I try to change my life style. My PE teacher taught me we can change our life style to change the surroundings. And I find that is work. In 2014, I hope I can use this spirit to fly higher and higher.     
(340)
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言