2011/10/03

The Reflection Of An Article

http://healthland.time.com/2011/09/28/don%e2%80%99t-call-my-kid-fat-parents-prefer-doctors-talk-about-%e2%80%98unhealthy-weight%e2%80%99/#more-43721


     Nowadays,people eat foods not only because they are hungry but also because
 they want to enjoy delicious and diversiform foods.Therefor,the choice of  foods
is become more and more changeable.In Taiwan,we do not need to worry that
there are no foods can be found from dawn to dusk.Night market,seven-eleven,
Macdonald as so on,are best places to people who want to eat a night snack.
However ,many people become overweight or obese,and the obese problem in
children even is more serious.
     I think nobody like to be called fat because our culture value thinkness is very
stressed . A lot of people try to diet, have exercise and even some unhealthy ways
 to lose their weight so that they can cater people's judgment.But,how  about
children ? They do not care about people's judgment,and they just care about if
they can eat their favorite food or not.All their concept about foods is come from
their parents.Cookie,chocolate,fried chicken and pizza are always have powerful
attraction for children.Taiwan is trend of fewer children so that parents usually try
to satisfy children's need as possible as they can.That is why more and more
children getting fat and unhealthy.Besides,we can hear many elder people said that
children are never have the problem of overweight because it is not real fat.Actually,
I think a good diet concept should be developed since childhood because diet
preference has big influence to their health.
     My nephew is totally spoiled.He can dicide what their parents should to eat every
single day.Consequently,Macdonald is become as common as theirkitchen.No doubt,
his weight is very terrible and seems rising continually.Surprisly,my sister is very proud 
of that she has a energetic son who can eats more foods than any other kids.I am
thinking in my mind ''Your son may blame you when he grows up,sister.''Why I think
about that is because my parents were also the same idea with my sister when I was
a child.I was always overweight until two years ago.They never controled what foods
I eat,and they believe that the kid who can eat a lot is a symbol of luck.It was a long
way to lose my weight,and I had a little angry about my parents.I make up my mind
to have a correct diet behavior to my child in the future.
     It is very important about how parents bring concept to their children.
Many parents just can not face the music,and they take children's overweight  for
granted.That is not totally children's fault when they are so picky about the foods or
pefer to junk foods.Parents should be a good example for their children so that they
can have a real healthy mind and life.

481 words

沒有留言:

張貼留言