2011/06/07

My Dorm Room

If there is a picture about my dorm room, the picture must show how narrow my room is! It is so narrow that you can look everything clearly by a glance at my room as soon as you open the door. When you enter, the first thing you will look is the clothes closet that is crowded with hundreds of thousands of summer and winter clothes. Then, you do not need to move or walk at all, what you should move is nothing but your head. After turning your head for 15 degree, you will see the desk, occupied by piles of books and a medium sized computer, is next to the cloth closet. Finally, turning 15 degree of your head again, you can see the last part of my room, my bed, which can only be slept by one person but is comfortable. The bed is next to the desk. There is no more places to put anything between the clothes closet and the desk; between the desk and the bed. Now you can see how narrow my dorm room is!(182)

沒有留言:

張貼留言