2010/12/30

What I learned from Tina's Seize the Day I Can

It is really important for everyone to be filial to his/her parents. Human beings’ life is very short, so I always remind me that I have to hold every chance and do not do something which might make myself feel regretful. After reading Tina’s composition Seize the day I can, I can completely realize her feeling. My mother had suffered from cancer when I was in junior high school, but my mother is very healthy now. When I think back that time, I always feel scared. Because cancer is a very serious and terrible disease, my mother had to be in the hospital. When I came home, I saw nobody in the house beside me and my younger brother. My father had to work and he also had to take care of my mother after working. My father did not have time to focus on me and my brother. He just gave me some money and wanted me to take care of my younger brother. I told myself that I must be strong and wanted to help my father. I did not want him to worry about me and my younger brother. In the day, I went to school and pretended nothing happened, but at the night I felt scared and worried. When my younger brother asked me “where is mum?” I had to lie to him and said “mummy is fine and she will come home soon, so you have to be good.” Fortunately, my mother came home from hospital finally, but she was way too weak. When I saw my mother come home, I was quite and even I did not know how happy I was. All the pressures just disappeared suddenly and I felt pretty tried, because before my mother came home, I was too busy to felt tired. All the pains are no big deal, as long as my mother is healthy.
Seize the day I can, this is a quite awesome composition. Tina gives a good model to everyone who has parents. I am impressed by the essay and I will hold every chance in my life and take advantage of it. I will also be nice and filial to my mother and my father and even everyone who is around me. Eventually, I want to tell Tina: your mother must be proud of you because you are optimistic and mentally strong and I think your mother does not leave you. She is always with you.(411)

1 則留言:

  1. It's a touching description of a child's love and concern for his dearly mother.

    回覆刪除