2010/12/29

A trip(?) in summer vacation

One day, I got a call from my aunt. She friendly invited me to go to Kenting with them. They were my uncle, aunt and their children. Absolutely I said yes! It was a good chance to travel, and the most important thing was I needn't to cost any money. How lucky I was! It might be one wonderful trip in my 2010 summer vacation. Therefore, you must totally understand how I expected but the fact was....
At the day we moved on to Kenting, the younger cousin got Enterovirus! Few hours passing, his brother also felt uncomfortable. Yes, he got it, too. So, the wonderful trip just was thrown away. I saw my uncle and aunt worried them so much, and I wanted to help them but I didn't have any knowledge or experience of caring sick children. I don't know how to describe my feeling that I had at that moment. At the night, my cousins had the fever intermittently, especially the younger one. He is only 2 years old. He was shivering all over with the fever. I was shocked. That's my first time to see what a small body which was shivering and very uncomfortable. He was a living, naughty and cute boy in usual! It's really broke my heart.
Through a hard night, the older one was fine. My uncle and aunt took the younger one to see a doctor in the morning. Thanked to God that younger one became better after seeing a doctor. Although we didn't have much fun in this trip, it was a memorization that I was hard to forget. I had to mention the bed-and-breakfast where we lived in Kenting. The B&B was very beautiful, even though it wasn't built on beach. The atmosphere of B&B was warm and relaxing. Could you image the boss of B&B would drink and chat like a friend with you? And the decoration of B&B could make you enjoyable. I want to take my boyfriend to there in the future. ;) The last, I have to thank my uncle and aunt for inviting me! (345)

1 則留言: