2010/12/28

My option of the flying time


In the article I see the time is flying and not come back any more. It is kinds of upset that let me think about myself did I waste my two years in college? I think in some place I was waste my time on working more than study. I stay in the Taipei city almost three years. Looking back my passed time in PCCU it may be not really plentiful then other people. Because of some personal reason, I have to deliver my time in three parts: study, work, and other things. Every day I have to work without time to take a breath. No often hang out with friends or join a group l want as like as other girls can focus on what they like and have more freedom to enjoy their life. Although with part-time job, I still try to figure out seldom rests with my friends to somewhere, some purpose.

On the other hand, someone told me it is great that I must easier to get a job then other people after graduate just because I had some experience on working in which can solve the problems in life. From now on I find that I am not just a little girl who is always happy every day. I am a person who needs to take responsible for myself. In that time I am really an independent person.

Deliver the work time I still have some memory which can make me glade and laugh in the future. Such as the celebration of my birthday, the change gift on Christmas or the first direction experience while a fresh man. Collecting lot of these tiny things together and become a big, sweet memory for me. The memories just as a sugar putting in the bitter coffee. word:302

1 則留言:

  1. Time flies. And you did quite well at the university by trying different things. Brenda

    回覆刪除